Two-week review: Graham CHRONOFIGHTER VINTAGE GMT watch wrist for two weeks

Graham 1695 is a Swiss brand with a long history of British cultural heritage.Graham Swordfish Special Series LOVELIFE LTD, The name comes from the famous 17th century British watchmaker George Graham, the year from Graham joining the London Watchmakers Association. Graham died a few centuries ago, but his name was reborn in the 1990s, when Eric Loth bought the name of a British watchmaker and founded Graham 1695 and Arnold & Son. Arnold & Son specializes in fine timepieces, while Graham manufactures modern sports and aviator-style watches in a unique way.

The Chronofighter series dominates Graham's product range and consists primarily of pilot/racing tables. I don't think there is any design today like Chronofighter. I have seen left-handed watches and left-hand chronographs, but I have never seen a left-hand chronograph with triggering. When you wear your watch for the first time, the layout is disturbing, especially for people like me who are used to the right hand watch. The trigger/crown guard added a few millimeters to the left side of the watch, so my initial thought was that the wrist decoration would be awkward. However, after wearing Chronofighter for a few days, I was very happy to grab the trigger and barely noticed the extra metal.

The timing of the timed fighter chronograph is the opposite of that of a conventional right hand chronograph. The bottom button/trigger starts and stops the timer and the top button resets it. The trigger is a great emphasis on this layout change, and using the timer in this way is very natural and comfortable. Since the design of the trigger is very different from the standard button chronograph, I can understand why no one uses it, but from an ergonomic point of view, this is an amazing achievement. It is worth noting that since I am left-handed on my right wrist with my left hand, I don't know how it feels on the left wrist. Graham's layout is highly appreciated because someone has to twist his wrist into a weird shape to activate the standard chronograph (fake luxury watches).

The main disadvantage of the crown guard/trigger design is that changing the crown position can be tricky. The trigger and guard are sitting in the usual place, I want to put it on the finger, and the frame overlaps the case by about a millimeter. Due to the choice of these decisions, it is sometimes a matter of putting my fingertips behind the crown. The crown itself is large and the knurling is very deep, so once it's pulled into place, winding up and setting the time, it feels good.

The GMT is large and obvious, and is the two most important features of this complication. It works well with the black ceramic one-way bezel. The 24-speed baffle is designed to be able to stand from the height of the casing, making it easy to grip and rotate. I really like the inclined grooves that extend along its perimeter, because although they don't add any functionality, they look good. Sometimes it looks good enough. Just like setting the time on the hour and minute hands, setting the GMT pointer is a bit cumbersome because the bezel overlaps, but apart from that, I have no problem with the time on the watch.

The height of the Chronofighter is 44mm.

The trigger has an 8 mm increase on the left side, and the thick bezel makes it very tall on the wrist, and despite its heavy weight, it wears less than you expected. The short lugs "shrink" the case to make the wrist easier to handle, but don't expect it to fit snugly under the cuffs of the shirt.richard mille rm 011 replica

Although this is called Chronofighter'Vintage'GMT, it is not a "legacy" table like Tudor Black Bay or the new Omega Seamaster 300. The current vintage elements (the cathedral's hands and double date windows) are covered by contemporary art. The size of the case and the modern feel of the watch. It is more time-sensitive than other Chronofighters, which have tried more on time-scale design, but Vintage GMT is always a modern watch. I really want to know what Graham's "real" heritage watches look like even if they don't have watches from the early 20th century.

Inside the watch is the Graham Calibre G1733, an improved ETA Valjoux 7750 with GMT modules and custom rotors. It has a 40-hour power reserve and beats at 28,800 bph. The 7750 is the real main force of the movement, and it is reliable in the process of using the watch, although I would prefer to see the column chronograph movement instead of the CAM. The timer can be easily triggered, and I think it would be the perfect choice if it is combined with the light touch required to start the column wheel. The movement is decorated with traditional Geneva stripes on the wheel and polished on the movement, and a few blue screws are sprinkled on the movement to show good results. I have seen more impressive decorations on watches in this price range, but the decoration is by no means all or all of the watch.

After two weeks with Graham, I was really fascinated by the unique design and functionality. Sometimes the size is a bit big because of my particular mood. I have been worried about scratching the oversized buckle, but I hope to have more time when I send it back. It may not be perfect, but Graham Chronofighter Vintage GMT offers a unique chronograph design that you can't find anywhere else.Graham Chronofighter Vintage BRONZE

Graham Chronofighter super large GMT steel

Graham has released a new Chronofighter GMT steel style, this Pepsi-style bezel uses the 90s Rolex GMT. I really like the subtle sensitivity of this new Chronofighter and the overall direction the company has taken in design.

Function: Chronograph (seconds, 30 minute counter). GMT / second time zone. 12 o'clock double disc large calendar, minutes, seconds
Movement: G1733 movement, automatic double composite chronograph, 28'800 A / h (4 Hz), Incabloc shock absorber, 28 jewels
Power reserve: 48 hours
Case: 47mm stainless steel case with fine brushed horn steel, black PVD left hand quick start/stop trigger and reset button, aluminum bezel – blue and red with GMT scale. Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides. Smoked sapphire bottom cover
Water resistance: 330 feet / 100 m
Dial: Black dial with silver counter. White Super-LumiNova center, second hand and number, white cutout GMT hands, white Super-LumiNova head, red outline, red timing and minute counter needle
Strap: integrated black crocodile leather