PARIS – Milos Raonic is a much different player than the one who lost in the third round of the French Open one year ago. Original Air Jordan 5 For Sale . "Not only am I a better player purely all-around, but also on clay," said Raonic, who is seeded eighth, his highest ever ranking at a Grand Slam event. "Last year, coming in, there was a lot of doubts in my mind, struggling with a coaching change [an emotional split with Galo Blanco] and everything and I just wasnt playing my best tennis leading into it or at the event whereas now Im playing some of my best tennis, definitely my best tennis on clay and I feel like Im getting better each week on the clay." Just last week, Raonic came within a few points of knocking off Novak Djokovic at the Masters 1000 event in Rome, ultimately falling 7-6 (5), 6-7 (4), 3-6. After the match, the worlds second-ranked player said he could not remember the last time he felt so "helpless" in the return game. "Thats what I want every single one of my opponents to feel," Raonic said. "I know that when I can make them have a lot of doubts and a lot of insecurities on my service games, my return games get easier, because they feel the pressure that they need these games and its about imposing myself and I felt that in that match, I was able to impose myself." Raonic has won 80 pre cent of his first-serve points on clay this season to lead the ATP Tour. Thats up from the 76 per cent last season. "I think its the serve, but also the confidence I have behind the serve when the ball comes back," Raonic explained. "I think Im structuring points better. A lot of the time when people look at serve stats, they think that its just the serve and nothing happens after that, but its how you back it up and I think it creates more pressure on my opponents that when they do get my serve back, its not just about getting it back, they have to do something with it to at least neutralize [the point], because if I start the point ahead, I can finish it off." Raonic is a much more complete player than the one who burst onto the scene three years ago at the Australian Open advancing all the way to the fourth round. That remains the furthest he has progressed at a major (hes reached that stage four times, including twice at the US Open and once more at the Australian Open in 2013). It also matches the furthest any Canadian man has ever advanced in the singles competition at a Grand Slam event. But all signs point to that changing soon as the big server from Thornhill, Ont. seeks to break down yet another Canadian tennis barrier. He beat Andy Murray, seeded seventh at Roland Garros, earlier this season at Indian Wells. He pushed Rafael Nadal, the top seed in Paris, to three sets at a hard-court event in Miami this season. So as he enters the years second Grand Slam, his confidence level against the games elite is very healthy. "Its quite high actually," the 23-year-old said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I feel like every time Im getting better when I put myself in those situations. Its a big focus for me: do well in early rounds so you can face those top guys, because each time you do, youll get more experience." Raonic could get another shot at Djokovic if the draw holds to form and both make it to the quarterfinals, although the road there for the Canadian is littered with tricky propositions. Hell open the tournament on Sunday against Australian wildcard Nicholas Kyrgios. He is ranked 161st right now, but turned heads in Melbourne at the seasons first major by upsetting Benjamin Becker in the first round before falling to Benoit Paire, a top-30 player, in five sets in the second round. The 19-year-old Kyrgios is viewed as a player on the rise.   "I followed him a lot, especially in the Australian Open," said Raonic. "He was having some exciting matches. He played really well. He likes to play aggressive. He likes to sort of use the ambiance around him and hes got a big personality in that sense. For me, it really comes down to taking care of what I need to take care of. Ive got to take care of my serve. Ive got to go out there, its the first match, with the attitude. The approach on the mental side is going to be very important and I must make sure I stay with patience. It doesnt matter if moments get difficult, because its still three out of five, just let my game flow and let my game follow." In the second round, Raonic could face 53rd-ranked Czech Lukas Rosol and in the third round, Gilles Simon could be waiting and its certain the Frenchman would have the home fans on his side. Then, should Raonic get to the round of 16, a showdown with ninth-seed Kei Nishikori looms. The Japanese star is 2-0 against Raonic and just beat him in Madrid (straight sets, but both went to a tiebreak). A Canadian man has never made the fourth round at Roland Garros so history seems to be within reach for Raonic, who made it clear he must do better than last years third-round finish if this tournament is to be considered a success for him. And should Raonic make more history at Roland Garros by making the quarterfinals, well, that would be an important milestone, but the rising star is hardly fixated on that benchmark. "It would mean a lot in that moment," he said, "but I dont think it would be very significant at the same time, because my ambitions dont lie in just making the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam." Jordan 5 Cheap Authentic . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Jordan 5 Cheap For Sale .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions.KELOWNA, B.C. - Myles Bell scored four goals and added two assists as the Kelowna Rockets toppled the visiting Kamloops Blazers 7-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Rourke Chartier and Tyson Bell also scored for the Rockets (42-7-3), who sit first overall in the WHL standings, while Justin Kirkland and Kris Schmidl chipped in with two assists apiece. Collin Shirley had a pair of goals for the Blazers (11-37-5), who are now on a six-game slide, and Austin Douglas scored once. Kelownas Jordon Cooke made 28 saves to improve to 30-4-3 on the season. Cole Kehler allowed three goals on 12 shots for Kamloops before giving way to Bolton Pouliot, who stopped 23-of-27 shots in two periods of relief. The Rockets went 2 for 3 on the power play while the Blazers failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. --- PATS 5 WARRIORS 2 REGINA -- Chandler Stephenson scored once and set up two more as the Pats handed Moose Jaw its ninth loss in a row. Kyle Burroughs, Colby Williams, Dyson Stevenson and Dryden Hunt also scored for Regina (27-21-5) and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in with two assists. Jack Rodewald scored both goals for the Warriors (13-31-8). Reginas Daniel Wapple made 33 saves for the win as Moose Jaws Justin Paulic turned away 34-of-38 shots in defeat. --- COUGARS 6 BRONCOS 2 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. -- Klarc Wilson and Troy Bourke each scored twice as Prince George downed the Broncos for its fourth win in a row. Adam Beukeboom made 38 saves for the Cougars (22-26-7) while Zach Pochiro and Jordan Tkatch added single goals. Colby Cave and Nathan Burns supplied the offence for Swift Current (26-19-8). Eetu Laurikainen started in net for the Broncos, but was relieved 16 minutes into the game after allowing his third goal on 13 shots. Landon Bow finished the game and stopped 14-of-17 shots. --- WHEAT KINGS 4 BLADES 1 SASKATOON -- Jordan Papirny made 33 saves and Rihards Bukarts scored twice as Brandon defeated the Blades. Eric Roy and Jesse Gabrielle also scored for the Wheat Kings (27-19-6), who ended a three-game slide, and defenceman Rene Hunter chipped in with two assists. Cameron Hebig scored the lone goal for Saskatoon (14-36-4), which is 2-8-0 in its last 10 contests. Troy Tremblay turned aside 38-of-42 shots in a losing cause. --- ICE 5 HITMEN 2 CRANBROOK, B.C. -- Tim Bozon and Austin Vettrl each had a pair of goals and Mackenzie Skapski made 21 saves as Kootenay toppled Calgary. Jaedon Descheneau had a goal and an assist for the Ice (27-21-4), who trailed 2-0 after 20 minutes of play, while Sam Reinhart tacked on two assists. The Hitmen (32-14-6) got goals from Brady Brassart and goaltender Chris Driedger, who was awarded a goal after Kootenay played the puck into its own net while playing 6-on-5 on a delayed penalty. Driedger stopped 26-of-31 shots in a losing cause. Jordan 5 Sale Ireland. --- AMERICANS 4 REBELS 2 RED DEER, Alta. -- Brian Williams capped off a three-point outing with an empty-net goal as Tri-City doubled up the Rebels. Mitch Topping, Justin Gutierrez and Beau McCue also scored for the Americans (26-22-5) while Josh Thrower was given a five-minute major and game misconduct in the first period for checking to the head. Conner Bleackley and Evan Polei scored for Red Deer (27-22-3), which lost in regulation for the first time in seven outings, and Rhyse Dieno assisted on both. Eric Comrie made 27 saves for Tri-City while Taz Burman turned aside 24-of-27 shots for the Rebels. --- OIL KINGS 5 TIGERS 1 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Mitchell Moroz scored twice and Cody Corbett had three assists as Edmonton extended its win streak to eight games by downing the Tigers. Reid Petryk and Curtis Lazar each had a goal and an assist for the Oil Kings (37-13-1) and Brandon Ralph had a single goal. Curtis Valk scored the lone goal for Medicine Hat (29-19-3). Tristan Jarry made 25 saves for Edmonton as Tigers goalie Marek Langhamer turned away 22-of-27 shots in defeat. --- WINTERHAWKS 3 THUNDERBIRDS 0 PORTLAND, Ore. -- Brendan Burke only had to make 16 saves for his second straight shutout as the Winterhawks blanked Seattle. Nicolas Petan and Oliver Bjorkstarnd each had a goal and an assist for Portland (36-12-5), which is 11-0-1 in its last 12 games, while Adam Rossignol added a single goal. Derrick Pouliot chipped in with two assists. Taran Kozun kicked out 46-of-49 shots for the Thunderbirds (32-16-5). Special teams were big for the Winterhawks as they scored twice on the power play and once shorthanded. --- SILVERTIPS 5 CHIEFS 4 (OT) EVERETT, Wash. -- Ivan Nikolishin scored twice, including the winner, as the Silvertips halted a six-game slide by edging Spokane. Joshua Winquist and Kohl Bauml each had a goal and two assists for Everett (26-19-8) and Patrick Bajkov added a goal and an assist. Colton Bobyk had a pair of goals for the Chiefs (31-16-5) and Mitch Holmberg and Markson Bechtold had a goal apiece. Silvertips netminder Eric Williams allowed four goals on 15 shots before giving way to Garret Hughson, who stopped 14-of-15 shots in 35 minutes of relief to earn the victory. Austin Lotz gave up two goals on five shots for Spokane and was relieved by Daniel Cotton. Cotton turned away 11-of-13 shots in 44 minutes of action. --- ROYALS 3 GIANTS 2 (OT) VICTORIA -- Joe Hicketts scored 36 seconds into extra time as the Royals slipped past Vancouver. Logan Nelson had a goal and an assist for Victoria (34-16-3) while Ben Walker scored the other. Ty Ronning and Cain Franson supplied the offence for the Giants (26-19-9). Coleman Vollrath made 23 saves for the Royals as Jared Rathjen stopped 33-of-36 shots for Vancouver. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '